Posts by Freya Williams

@Freya Williams

Freya Williams

About Me I’m the Content Manager at CoderLegion, responsible for maintaining t...
Joined January 2026
847 Points • 15 Badges • 0 Connections • 4 Followers • 3 Following

Comments by Freya Williams

Feb 17 • Articles • 6 min read
Claude Code quietly shipped agent teams as an experimental feature. The idea is simple: instead of one AI agent working through your task sequentially, you spin up multiple agents that work in parallel, communicate with each other, and coordinate thr...
post-cover-11808
Feb 16 • Tutorials • 3 min read
We have come a long way. We started by designing a Brain capable of reading Post 2https://datalaria.com/en/posts/aiagentspart2/, we gave it personality with Creative Agents Post 3https://datalaria.com/en/posts/aiagentspart3/, and we fought against bu...
post-cover-11747
Feb 15 • Videos • 2 min read
Together with the Google Developer Group Vienna1, I am hosting a study group for the Trusted Tester certification. You can watch the previous session recordings on YouTube and access the presentation and transcript. The next session2 will be on Frid...
post-cover-11682
Feb 14 • Articles • 7 min read
Last week I spent 3 hours reviewing code that took 20 minutes to write. The AI was faster. The review wasn’t. And I’m starting to realize: that’s the problem. “Less coding, more engineering.” I keep hearing this phrase...
Feb 13 • Tutorials • 3 min read
Until now, everything was fun. We had AI agents with cynical personalities Post 3https://datalaria.com/en/posts/aiagentspart3/ and a brain capable of analyzing text Post 2https://datalaria.com/en/posts/aiagentspart2/. But everything lived in the safe...
post-cover-11564
Feb 12 • Videos • 1 min read
What is an Availability Zone, and why does AWS use it? Availability Zones are one of the most important concepts in AWS, but they are often confusing for beginners. In this video, I explain what an Availability Zone is using simple language and real...
post-cover-10938
Feb 12 • Launches • 1 min read
Effortless seating charts for unforgettable events...
Feb 11 • Articles • 1 min read
Most event layout tools are either too complex or too basic. We built SeatPlan.io to provide a smarter way for event planners and venues to create beautiful, professional seating charts with drag-and-drop simplicity. Key Features for Makers & Pros: ...
post-cover-11414
Feb 10 • Articles • 3 min read
Hi all, Intro So I've been working on a personal project of mine for 3 month or so now and I have reached a point where I am prepping for a public facing demo. I'm currently refining some visuals at this point in time and specifically I am focused...
post-cover-11340
Feb 7 • Videos • 1 min read
title: "Enhancement on Caching and Service Workers" published: true tags: video, youtube, devcommunity, javascript, cache, performance Welcome to My Video Post Following my previous article on getting started with service workers and cachinghttps...
post-cover-11224
Feb 6 • Articles • 6 min read
Oracle AI Vector Search Workflow: From Data to Semantic Search Oracle Database 23ai introduces AI Vector Search, enabling semantic search capabilities directly within the database. Unlike traditional keyword-based searches, vector search understand...
post-cover-11167
Posted in Open Source group
Feb 3 • Articles • 6 min read
I've been using Claude Code heavily and kept wondering how much I'm actually spending. There's no built-in way to see total token usage or cost history. !https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=17397490407329239638 The Problem I was a happy use...
Feb 2 • Articles • 5 min read
In our daily lives, we constantly face barriers when trying to implement good ideas, often due to a lack of technical knowledge and the time needed to figure out where to start. The AI models available today have brought about a revolution in this re...
post-cover-10916
Feb 1 • Articles • 3 min read
A Practical Guide for Modern Application Development Microsoft Azure is more than just cloud hosting—it’s a complete ecosystem for building, securing, deploying, and managing modern applications. When combined with Microsoft Entra ID formerly Azure ...
Jan 29 • Videos • 1 min read
Why Efficient Systems Fail Modern industrial systems are built to be lean, fast, and optimized for peak performance. In the pursuit of efficiency, redundancy is eliminated, margins shrink, and processes become tightly coupled. This works well under ...
post-cover-10650
Jan 27 • Articles • 3 min read
Research computing faces a unique architectural challenge: how do you build a platform that works across institutional boundaries, handles petabyte-scale data movement, supports diverse storage systems, and maintains fine-grained security controls, a...
post-cover-10517
Jan 25 • Videos • 1 min read
This video covers the essential AWS tools and explains what each service is best for and how it fits into real-world deployments. You get a clear guide on options for static and dynamic sites and learn when to use specific AWS features to scale and m...
post-cover-10374
Jan 23 • Articles • 1 min read
In high-volume logistics, silence is the scariest sound there is. Years ago, I was dropped into a sorting facility that processed 8,000 scanner requests per minute. An ISP failure had cut the line for an hour. When the connection came back, thousand...
post-cover-10321
Jan 21 • Tutorials • 2 min read
In the dynamic ecosystem of modern web development, React remains a dominant force. However, as applications grow in complexity, managing component states, props, and performance can become a daunting task. Enter React DevTools — a browser extension ...
post-cover-10210
Jan 21 • Articles • 3 min read
Few things frustrate users more than downtime, especially when it happens during a routine deployment. For Node.js developers running production applications, scaling and restarting apps without interrupting users is no longer a nice to have. It’s ex...
chevron_left