Posts by BDevC

@BDevC

Ikeagwuonu Chinemerem Benedict (BDevC)

I’m a frontend developer | Graphic Designer | Video Editor. I also specialize...
Joined June 2026
814 Points • 23 Badges • 4 Connections • 4 Followers • 7 Following

Posts by BDevC

BDevC • • in Articles • 2 min read
Let's Talk About Individual Ai Tools Preference!!! Lately, I have been spending enough time with image generation using various Ai tools - Chatgpt - Gemini - Grok. So on a particular day a friend called, he wanted to ask if I will be available ...
post-cover-23727
BDevC • • in Articles • 2 min read
NOW LET’S TALK ABOUT AI SATISFACTION‼️ First of all I want to say that I’m a proud programmer, and digital problem solver who uses and not ashamed to use AI to solve problems, because I have seen a lot of posts criticizing Programmers Engineers and ...
post-cover-23194
chevron_left