Posts by Stephen

@Stephen

Stephen S. P. Tsoi

I bring over 20 years of experience in technology and architecture, with a focus...
Joined October 2026
171 Points • 3 Badges • 0 Connections • 0 Followers • 0 Following

Posts by Stephen

Stephen • • in Articles • 5 min read
Compared with traditional queue-based messaging platforms, Kafka is primarily designed for event streaming. It excels at distributing data from producers to one or many consumers at massive scale. However, unlike many traditional messaging platforms,...
post-cover-30143
Stephen • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hi dev community! I originally published thishttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-selling-event-driven-architecture-start-business-stephen-tsoi-p6ztc on my LinkedIn Newsletter, but wanted to share it with the dev community here to get your thought...
Stephen • • in Articles • 4 min read
Hi dev community! I originally published thishttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/real-value-event-driven-architecture-isnt-technology-its-stephen-tsoi-ftvwc on my LinkedIn Newsletter, but wanted to share it with the dev community here to get your thought...
post-cover-30141
chevron_left