The fastest model in an agent loop should usually have the narrowest authority.
If a model is quick enough to call before every browser action, API request, or workflow transition, it becomes tempting to let its answer control the next step. I think...
GitHub published its August availability report this week, and one sentence in it is worth more than the rest of the document: "our shared infrastructure services have not kept up with our month-over-month actions growth and peak load."
Five inciden...
I spent years running national-scale logistics APIs at Purolator, the kind where a bad retry doesn't just log an error, it double-ships a package or drops a delivery record. Now I'm watching engineers wire AI agents straight into APIs that were never...
As a developer, you have probably wrestled with memory management challenges: from the dreaded null pointer dereferences to elusive race conditions in concurrent code.
Rust1, with its groundbreaking approach to safety and performance, offers a solu...