Posts by MTIndieDev

@MTIndieDev

Mihaela Turianu

After over 8 years of Quality Assurance in the Video Game Industry, I have decid...
Europe youtube.com/@MTIndieDev Joined September 2026
788 Points • 9 Badges • 0 Connections • 0 Followers • 3 Following

Posts by MTIndieDev

MTIndieDev • • in Videos • 1 min read
In this devlog, I’m showcasing the Flashlight, Lantern, and Battery Systems I’ve built for my game in Unreal Engine 5 using Blueprints. Both light sources are fully integrated with the inventory system and can be equipped, used, dropped, and swapped....
post-cover-29136
MTIndieDev • • in Videos • 1 min read
In this development log for Life of Alex, I’m showcasing the interaction awareness system I’ve built to help players identify objects they can interact with naturally while exploring the world. The system combines icon widgets with custom depth shade...
post-cover-29135
MTIndieDev • • in Videos • 1 min read
Hi everyone, and welcome! Today I want to give you a first look at one of the systems I’ve been working on for my game: the inventory system. The game is still very early in development, so everything you’re about to see is a work in progress and w...
post-cover-28929
chevron_left