Posts by Liz

@Liz

Elizabeth Bassey

API and devTools documentation writer. Learning frontend web development and exp...
Abuja, Nigeria lizdesigns.vercel.app Joined September 2026
1.6k Points • 38 Badges • 8 Connections • 9 Followers • 15 Following

Posts by Liz

Liz • • in Articles • 1 min read
!https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=10243870787538968083 For #Day 4, after learning several more JavaScript topics, I decided to step away from my course a little to try a real project from scratch. So I picked up this project from Fronten...
Liz • • in Articles • 1 min read
Initially in the Blackjack game, I had hardcoded the card numbers. !https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=17207527222400494342 In today's practice, I made the New Card button generate a random number for every new card. Here's how I did it: ...
Liz • • in Articles • 1 min read
I ended yesterday's session with adding a New Card button to the game to allow players draw a new card from the deck. !https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=5293917147385306665 In today's coding session. I made the New Card button functional...
Liz • • in Articles • 1 min read
I officially began my 30 days of code challenge today and I built a simple Blackjack game. !https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=16586038579623626614 !https://coderlegion.com/?qa=blob&qablobid=8383635951751499378 The goal of this project was ...
Liz • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello Legionnaires!🖐 I'm starting a 30 days of code challenge. Might continue to 60, 90 or 100 days challenge if I'm able to complete the first 30 days but yeah, let's see how it goes. I'm an API and Product Documentation Engineer and I really do e...
post-cover-29076
Liz • • in Articles • 3 min read
As a junior dev in the AI-agent era who needs to get a job soon, I've had to sit between actually learning to code and falling under the pressure of coding with AI with absolutely no idea what I’m doing!. Almost every content on youtube screams “cod...
post-cover-27322
chevron_left