Every year, I see students asking the same question:
"Which technology should I learn next?"
Python or Java?
Cloud or AI?
Data or DevOps?
Web development or automation?
The problem is not a lack of learning resources. The problem is trying to l...
As a student, it is easier than ever to build something real. A side project can become a startup. A hackathon idea can become an MVP. A class project can turn into a product with paying users.
The difficult part is not always coming up with the ide...
One of the biggest mistakes students make when starting a tech project is focusing on the technology stack before defining the problem.
A portfolio project should not be an excuse to use every tool you can find. Instead, it should help you learn how...
Real developers must build everything from scratch.
I used to think that too.
As CS students, we're often taught that writing more code automatically makes us better developers.
But in the real world, the goal is rarely to write the most code.
Th...
One of the most common questions I hear from CS students is:
"What should I learn after programming fundamentals?"
It's a fair question.
After a few semesters, you've probably taken courses on programming, data structures, databases, and maybe com...
One pattern I've noticed among students is that getting cloud credits feels exciting for about a week.
You activate Azure for Students, open the Azure portal, create a few random resources, click around for a while, and then either forget about it o...
When I talk to first-year computer science students, I notice the same pattern almost every time.
Someone has a playlist for Python.
Someone else says you should learn C++ first.
A YouTuber recommends learning cloud.
Another says AI is the future...