Posts by EmmeKappa23

@EmmeKappa23

Marco Bellingeri

Cloud & AI Security Engineer | Python · AWS · AI Agents · DevSecOps.
Italy marcobellingeri.dev Joined August 2026
956 Points • 14 Badges • 22 Connections • 20 Followers • 39 Following

Posts by EmmeKappa23

EmmeKappa23 • • in Articles • 9 min read
TL;DR | | Bifrost | LiteLLM 4 workers | |---|---|---| | p50 at 100 RPS | 1.01 ms | 5.84 ms | | Success rate at 1,000 RPS | 100% | 94.9% | | p99 at 1,000 RPS | 2.62 ms | 33,766 ms | | Published container runs as | UID 1000 | root | | SSRF guard on th...
post-cover-27949
EmmeKappa23 • • in Articles • 4 min read
I have a scraper that watches ten sites I consider adjacent to my work. It has been running since early July. The output goes into a vector store that nothing currently reads, which is the only reason this story ends without a lawyer in it. I audite...
EmmeKappa23 • • in Articles • 8 min read
This is a submission for DEV's Summer Bug Smash: Clear the Lineuphttps://dev.to/bugsmash powered by Sentryhttps://sentry.io/. Project Overview agentic-oshttps://github.com/MK023/agentic-os is a small self-hosted observability stack I run on Railway...
post-cover-25918
EmmeKappa23 • • in Articles • 6 min read
I ran a penetration test on my own infrastructure last week. No Burp Suite, no exploit fired at production, no CVE popped. The whole engagement came down to one habit: refusing to believe a control was working until I had watched it work. The target...
EmmeKappa23 • • in Articles • 5 min read
This is a submission for DEV's Summer Bug Smash: Smash Storieshttps://dev.to/bugsmash powered by Sentryhttps://sentry.io/. I maintain a small CLI called llm-councilhttps://github.com/MK023/llm-council. It puts one question to several models, hides t...
post-cover-25337
chevron_left