Posts by Drakonkat

@Drakonkat

Mauro Mazzocchetti

A full stack developer
Joined October 2025
726 Points • 17 Badges • 6 Connections • 6 Followers • 9 Following

Posts by Drakonkat

Drakonkat • • in Articles • 3 min read
I spent today working on Final Escape 2, a comic pixel RPG built in Godot 4. Livia starts with five days, five coins, and a rusty sword. She needs to escape a village that remembers what she does. Nice pitch. Then I hit a villager during testing and ...
Posted in Open Source group
Drakonkat • • in Articles • 2 min read
Ciao a tutti ragazzi di Coder Legion! Oggi voglio condividere con voi un progetto open-source a cui ho lavorato ultimamente e che mi sta salvando un sacco di tempo. Si tratta di Neural Memoryhttps://github.com/drakonkat/neural-memory, un server MC...
Drakonkat • • in Articles • 3 min read
Have you ever been deep into a Node.js project and thought, "I wish I could just use that amazing Java library for this one task"? Or maybe you have a full-fledged Spring Boot server that you need to manage and orchestrate from a Node.js application....
chevron_left