Posts by BDonaldTechnologist

@BDonaldTechnologist

B Donald Harris

Veteran Technologist | Software Architect | Builder | Exploring What's Next
Tulsa, OK bdonaldharris.com Joined November 2025
1.4k Points • 23 Badges • 12 Connections • 12 Followers • 55 Following

Posts by BDonaldTechnologist

BDonaldTechnologist • • in Articles • 5 min read
When I started building BitVoices, I knew why I wanted it to exist before I knew exactly what it needed to be. The idea grew naturally out of the mission behind NotableBIT: amplifying Black excellence in tech. I wanted Black technologists to have a p...
post-cover-28957
Posted in Dev Tools group
BDonaldTechnologist • • in Articles • 5 min read
How .NET Scaffolder eliminates repetitive CLI commands for .NET developers After years of typing the same dotnet new commands over and over, I finally decided to do something about it. Today, I'm excited to share .NET Scaffolder by NotableBit—a VS C...
post-cover-8181
BDonaldTechnologist • • in Articles • 3 min read
For most of computing history, technology has evolved faster than our communities were invited to participate. From the mainframe era to the rise of the internet, Black talent has consistently innovated, created, and contributed — yet we were often m...
post-cover-8043
chevron_left