Posts by stjam

@stjam

Boris Lyashev

I’m an Engineering Manager in the telecom industry with 10 years of hands-on e...
Joined January 2025
2.3k Points • 56 Badges • 10 Connections • 56 Followers • 15 Following

Posts by stjam

stjam • • in Tutorials • 5 min read
Recently, I've noticed that my colleagues go to Confluence and use the old-school way to search for info. So I decided to share the way I search Confluence now. A full example with instructions can be found here: https://github.com/stjam/mcp-conflue...
post-cover-24497
stjam • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hi, everyone Here are 11 observations regarding the wrong mindset shift among people who started loving LLMs a little too much. I collected all these examples based on real projects from the Big Tech companies I have seen personally. The poison of i...
post-cover-18114
stjam • • in Articles • 3 min read
Controlling Memory and CPU Utilization for Go Apps in Kubernetes: GOMEMLIMIT and GOMAXPROCS While running Go apps in Kubernetes, we have to control both CPU and memory to avoid instability, performance issues, or unintentional pod restarts. Go give...
stjam • • in Articles • 3 min read
Integrating corporate gateways is a cornerstone of modern enterprise technology, but it doesn’t come without its challenges. Having worked for major companies — including a leading bank and a telecom giant — I’ve seen firsthand how wrong choices can ...
post-cover-1328
stjam • • in Articles • 6 min read
This paper is intended for beginners looking to enhance web security by configuring mutual Transport Layer Security mTLS in Nginx and verifying the client’s certificate fingerprint or securing specific URLs with mTLS. The paper provides a comprehensi...
stjam • • in Articles • 6 min read
In this article, I have compiled several frequently used OpenSSL commands. I hope this can help someone save time and avoid repeatedly asking DevOps or admins for reminders. If you don’t want to dive deep into command descriptions, you can check all ...
stjam • • in Articles • 2 min read
SDKMAN! – The Best Tool for Managing Java Versions Introduction If you often need to switch between Java Development Kit JDK versions for multiple projects, you know how time-consuming it can be. Manually installing and switching JDKs is tedio...
stjam • • in Articles • 4 min read
This is a frequently asked question in many technical interviews. Let’s explore the answer together and learn which JIT compiler parameters are available for tuning. In simple terms, the JIT Just-In-Time compiler compiles bytecode at runtime for me...
post-cover-1023
chevron_left