Posts by peter isaiah

@peter isaiah

Isaiah Peter

Independent Software Developer at Freelance
Lagos, Nigeria isaiah.name.ng Joined September 2026
934 Points • 20 Badges • 7 Connections • 7 Followers • 12 Following

Posts by peter isaiah

peter isaiah • • in Articles • 3 min read
I'm a 300-level Computer Science student at NOUN in Lagos. I have no professional experience in fraud or banking, so this post is me asking for correction from people who do. The problem as I understand it When online fraud happens, the money often...
peter isaiah • • in Articles • 4 min read
I recently needed something small: a POST /api/contact endpoint for my portfolio site at https://www.isaiah.name.ng that takes a name, email, and message, validates it, and emails it to me. The kind of thing you'd normally knock out without thinking ...
post-cover-27202
peter isaiah • • in Articles • 3 min read
Adding OpenAPI Support to Mummy: Lessons from Extending Nim's Thread-Per-Request HTTP Server Mummy is a multi-threaded HTTP 1.1 and WebSocket server for Nim built around a simple, unapologetic idea: skip async/await entirely and let a pool of worke...
chevron_left