Posts by oleant

@oleant

Oleksii Antoniuk

Senior Full-Stack Developer | Laravel Ecosystem Architect | Privacy-First Web An...
88069 Tettnang, Germany oleant.dev Joined June 2026
838 Points • 16 Badges • 2 Connections • 3 Followers • 5 Following

Posts by oleant

oleant • • in Articles • 3 min read
When you deploy a custom analytics package or any traffic-monitoring tool, your expectations are usually modest: a few hits from friends, maybe your mom, or an occasional lost translator bot. But after the server runs for a couple of days, the realit...
post-cover-20312
oleant • • in Articles • 2 min read
Over the past year, developing laravel-visit-analytics has evolved from a simple experiment into a significant engineering challenge. When standard analytics tools failed to meet my requirements for GDPR/DSGVO compliance and data accuracy, I realized...
post-cover-19648
oleant • • in Articles • 5 min read
Why Not Google Analytics? Or why I love reinventing the wheel To be honest, this wasn't an easy call. I’ve been in development for quite a while and had grown accustomed to GA. What could be simpler: you slap a script with your ID onto the site, an...
chevron_left