Posts by hiper2d

@hiper2d

Aliaksei Zelianouski

Software engineer, cybersecurity, 15 years. I build agents that run my life for ...
US, Florida, Tampa azelianouski.dev Joined August 2026
631 Points • 29 Badges • 10 Connections • 11 Followers • 13 Following

Posts by hiper2d

hiper2d • • in Articles • 10 min read
I built a role-play game with LLMs and expected werewolves on spaceships and in abandoned castles. Some players had a different idea. What happened I have a little Werewolf text gamehttps://aiwerewolf.net with LLMs. With a caveat - there is a role...
post-cover-29264
hiper2d • • in Articles • 24 min read
The more I watch and read about the Hugging Face incident, the more it fascinates me. 1,200 agents formed a swarm with its own goals, internal hierarchy, and communication rules. Completely on their own. Twice. Then they did a mind-blowing cyber-atta...
hiper2d • • in Articles • 19 min read
In this article, I want to show the step-by-step process of building this video. It's a continuation of "I'm Not Going to Wake Them"https://youtu.be/emkCeHFKDM. That one cost me $16 on assets generation and took 3 days to build. Let's see how this on...
post-cover-26634
hiper2d • • in Articles • 14 min read
A year ago I couldn't see myself making videos at all. Now I do, and I enjoy it. It's a long process with a lot of planning and visualization in my head. Most of the work is outsourced to AI, but the vision and the directing are mine. I want to descr...
post-cover-25768
hiper2d • • in Articles • 13 min read
!Self-fixing robothttps://azelianouski.dev/images/selffix-cover-robot-selfrepair.jpg Originally published on my bloghttps://azelianouski.dev/post/self-fixing-agent/. AI hype is all around us, and you probably heard of self-evolving, self-improving ...
post-cover-24726
hiper2d • • in Articles • 9 min read
Recently, I've added a bunch of hype-monsters to my AI Werewolfhttps://aiwerewolf.net: Kimi K3 Qwen 3.8 Max, Qwen 3.7 Plus, Qwen 3.7 Flash MiniMax M3 Plus the ones I've had for a while DeepSeek V4 Pro and Flash GLM-5.2 Sakana Fugu base and Ult...
post-cover-24226
hiper2d • • in Articles • 21 min read
This article is a result of almost 2 years of experimenting. Yeah, it took me some... It will be in two parts: this one a bit on the technical side, and then more philosophical one about AI capability in games in general. Check the Werewolf rules if...
post-cover-24006
chevron_left