Posts by ag_wizai

@ag_wizai

Arnav Gupta

Experience the Future of AI Integration - served by a 12 year old
Phoenix, AZ wizardecosystem.dev Joined May 2026
285 Points • 8 Badges • 2 Connections • 2 Followers • 5 Following

Posts by ag_wizai

ag_wizai • • in Articles • 3 min read
When I first started building multi-agent AI workflows, the architecture looked surprisingly clean. One agent researched. Another wrote. Another reviewed. An orchestrator coordinated everything. At small scale, it worked. But as the system grew, t...
ag_wizai • • in Articles • 2 min read
Most AI projects online are just chat wrappers. You type something. The model responds. That’s it. I wanted to build something different. Not just an assistant — a system where specialized AI agents could work together in pipelines. So over the l...
ag_wizai • • in Articles • 2 min read
When I started building Wizard Ecosystem, I didn’t plan to build an email system. It started as a side idea: “What if users could have AI-managed email inside the same ecosystem as their assistant, files, and agents?” That idea turned into Wizard ...
Posted in AI group
ag_wizai • • in Articles • 3 min read
I’ve been building an AI platform called Wizard Ecosystem — a full-stack system with a multi-agent architecture, memory, tools, and orchestration layers. At first, I thought multi-agent systems would be simple: assign different roles to different a...
chevron_left