Posts by Temiloluwa Valentine

@Temiloluwa Valentine

Temiloluwa Valentine

AI & CV Engineer
710 Points • 15 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 5 Following

Posts by Temiloluwa Valentine

Temiloluwa Valentine • • in Articles • 2 min read
So, I have been asking myself this question for quite a while, Can AI actually remember what it sees? and tell a user later that "I saw X at place Y last", or for instance when a person goes to a cafe and forgets something. e.g let's say they actuall...
post-cover-25319
Temiloluwa Valentine • • in Articles • 5 min read
This is a submission for the Google I/O Writing Challengehttps://dev.to/challenges/google-io-writing-2026-05-19 The Moment That Started Everything Last year my dad got our electricity bill and just stared at it. He couldn't understand why it was s...
post-cover-19567
Temiloluwa Valentine • • in Articles • 6 min read
This is a submission for the Gemma 4 Challenge: Write About Gemma 4https://dev.to/challenges/google-gemma-2026-05-06 Which Gemma 4 Model Should You Actually Use? I Tested All of them, building a Healthcare AI for African Patients Most model compari...
post-cover-19566
chevron_left