Posts by Sup4ikX

@Sup4ikX

Ivan Luzgin

Elect
Moscow, RU hackernoon.com/u/sup4ikx Joined August 2026
831 Points • 17 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 9 Following

Comments by Sup4ikX

Aug 22 • Articles • 6 min read
A follow-up. The previous article described what we are building. This one describes how it works in practice - and why the shift from academic tool to industrial platform matters. In a previous article, I described the architecture of a protocol a...
post-cover-24974
Aug 20 • Articles • 4 min read
title: "I Built a Batch Image Processor with Zero Backend — Here's How" canonicalurl: https://imagepipeline.art I process between 50 and 100 images every month. Portfolio pieces for Behance. Pinterest pins in three aspect ratios. Client deliverabl...
post-cover-24826
Aug 10 • Articles • 8 min read
Subtitle: First notes on a jamming-resilient satellite communication channel in the 3–30 kHz band — and the multi‑method computational suite I built to validate it. Hello, Coderlegion. This is my first post here — and it starts with a confession: ...
post-cover-24295
Aug 9 • Articles • 2 min read
Most of us here ship code rather than content, but a lot of you still record demos, screencasts or conference talks and then lose an evening cutting them. The interesting part for a developer is that the current generation of AI video editors is not ...
chevron_left