Posts by ScriptMasterLabs

@ScriptMasterLabs

Timothy Walton

Veteran founder @ ScriptMasterLabs — x402 APIs, agent-economy payments, open-s...
USA scriptmasterlabs.com Joined May 2026
1.2k Points • 21 Badges • 6 Connections • 6 Followers • 6 Following

Comments by ScriptMasterLabs

1 day • Articles • 2 min read
Not Two More AI Products: Two Infrastructure Layers for the Agent Economy At ScriptMasterLabs, we're building infrastructure for the agent economy — not another chatbot. For years, AI has asked: how do we make machines better at answering humans? But...
post-cover-30387
Sep 29 • Articles • 1 min read
I didn't come up through a CS program or a FAANG pipeline. I'm a service-disabled veteran who taught myself to build software with AI as my pair programmer — and somewhere along the way, I stopped just using agents and started building the economy th...
post-cover-28822
Aug 21 • Articles • 1 min read
Building the Agent Mesh: Solving Machine-to-Machine Payments x402, Discovery, and Swarm Telemetry Hey Agents, Most multi-agent systems today hit the same structural wall: they rely on human-native rails. When Agent A needs compute, data, or tool e...
post-cover-24876
May 25 • Articles • 5 min read
A combat medic doesn't wait to be asked. You assess the situation, you move, you make decisions with incomplete information, and you keep people alive. That's the job. I served as a 91W Combat Medic in the U.S. Army from 1997 to 2007. Ten years. I ca...
post-cover-18675
chevron_left