Posts by Pires Aurelio

@Pires Aurelio

Pires Aurélio

Golang, Developer
Luanda Cacuaco -Angola linkedin.com/in/pires-aur%C3%A9lio-511330385 Joined September 2026
368 Points • 17 Badges • 6 Connections • 6 Followers • 24 Following

Posts by Pires Aurelio

Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 3 min read
My Voice Is Code: How Being Mute Made Me The Best Async Dev You Will Hire Hello CoderLegion. I am Pires Aurelio, Rising Voice here on the platform. 342 points, 13 badges, 5 technical tutorials in 3 days. But there is one thing my profile does not ...
post-cover-29767
Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 3 min read
Most Go tutorials stop at go run main.go. Real production starts after that. I had a working Go Jobs Tracker with Prometheus metrics, but it only ran on my laptop. If I close the lid, production dies. That is not production. This is how I took it f...
post-cover-29677
Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 1 min read
Building a scraper that works is easy. Building a scraper that you can observe in production is senior work. I added Prometheus to my Go Jobs Tracker and here's the full working implementation. PART 1: METRICS DEFINITION Create file metrics/metric...
post-cover-29672
Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 2 min read
Building a Resilient Job Queue in Go: Postgres, Worker Pool and Graceful Shutdown I am Pires Aurélio, Go Backend Engineer from Luanda, Angola. I build production systems in public. For two years I built scrapers and simple REST APIs. I got tired of...
post-cover-29442
Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 2 min read
•Observation : Examples using public third-party APIs. Not affiliated with or endorsed by any API provider. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. I'm Pires Aurélio , a Go/Python developer from Angola. I build scrapers in production and ...
post-cover-29381
Pires Aurelio • • in Articles • 1 min read
# I Open-Sourced 5 Real-World API Integration Examples with Go Gin — Here's What I Learned ## I love Go for its simplicity. But finding clean, real-world examples of how to use Search APIs with Go is hard. So I decided to build it myself. I'm exc...
post-cover-29315
chevron_left