Posts by Petr Jahoda

@Petr Jahoda

Petr Jahoda

I don't know
czech republic github.com/petrjahoda Joined January 2026
1.4k Points • 19 Badges • 7 Connections • 17 Followers • 7 Following

Comments by Petr Jahoda

Feb 6 • Articles • 3 min read
Quite strange equation, don’t you think? But in a developer’s world, math works in unexpected ways. Six months ago, I decided to build the best EPUB reader for Apple devices. I started immediately and, in four months, I had a working prototype with...
post-cover-11134
Jan 26 • Articles • 8 min read
> Development of justRead app in six parts; part five. I’ve been building software for almost 15 years. Manufacturing systems, backend services, databases that handle millions of transactions. Things that actually matter, production lines depend on...
post-cover-10436
Jan 22 • Articles • 6 min read
> Development of justRead app in six parts; part four. The elephant in the room You’ve probably felt it. That moment when you download an app that looks beautiful but feels wrong. The onboarding is confusinghttps://thisisglance.com/blog/why-90-of-u...
post-cover-10271
chevron_left