Posts by Nitin Repswal

@Nitin Repswal

Nitin Repswal

AI/ML Engineer in progress | Building IRIS ? | C++ • Python • Software Engin...
nitinrepswal.github.io/Portfolio Joined September 2026
166 Points • 9 Badges • 2 Connections • 2 Followers • 0 Following

Posts by Nitin Repswal

Nitin Repswal • • in Articles • 6 min read
I Built My Own Personal AI Assistant — Meet IRIS I've always wanted to build my own personal assistant. Not just another chatbot that answers questions, but something that could actually live on my computer and help me get things done. So I start...
post-cover-30075
Nitin Repswal • • in Articles • 6 min read
Most projects start with an idea. Some remain ideas. Some become a GitHub repository that gets abandoned after a few weeks. And a very small number turn into something you genuinely want to keep building. Codevise started as an idea. But somewh...
post-cover-27061
chevron_left