What if the machine that outlives us does not become our destroyer, but our newest neighbor? A different way to think about AI extinction, consciousness, Detroit: Become Human, and the first non-human person.
By Mahan Tavakoli - MahanKenway
Tehran, ...
It wants to make the decision, return a probability, and get out of the way.
TypeSafe's new Jev is one of those launches that looks almost too weird to matter — until you realise it is aimed at the exact place where today's AI agents keep tripping ...
> The strange thing about AI coding isn't that machines can write software now.
>
> It's that we're finally discovering how much of software engineering had very little to do with typing code in the first place.
In early 2025, “vibe coding” sounde...
What If the Compiler Is Lying to You?
Ken Thompson imagined the impossible in 1984. Forty-two years later, AI code, npm, and software supply chains are making the same question uncomfortable again.
By Mahan Tavakoli — MahanKenway
Tehran, Iran
GitH...
The Framework Ate the Fundamentals. Then AI Learned How to Code.
How JavaScript fatigue, Electron, and AI coding assistants revived the oldest fear in software engineering
By Mahan Tavakoli — MahanKenway
Tehran, Iran
GitHub: github.com/MahanKenway...
Why a programmer joke from the 1990s suddenly explains prompt caching, KV cache, LLM inference costs, latency, and even a few scary security problems
By Mahan Tavakoli MahanKenway
Tehran, Iran
GitHub: MahanKenway
The joke was never really a joke...
by Mahan @MahanKenwayhttps://github.com/MahanKenway on GitHub
There's a stretch of rural Louisiana and Kansas where, if you dig a few feet down next to certain county roads, you'll still find coils of unlit fiber-optic cable from 1999. Nobody ever...
I've been putting together a side project for the last while and finally feel okay showing it around properly: RetroPlay, a browser hub for old-school games that all run through WebAssembly. No installers, no accounts, no "download our launcher firs...
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my latest side project, MeowLOCK.
I was tired of the standard, sterile productivity apps, so I built something with a bit more soul — a retro-futuristic aesthetic workspace designed specifically for developers.
What'...
Hey RPG community! I wanted to share a tool I built for my tabletop sessions — Arcane-Dice.
Inspired by the immersive dice rolling experience in Baldur's Gate 3, I built this web-based 3D dice roller app to bring that same feeling to any browser.
F...