Developer Stories: Mike Dabydeen on Rust, AI & Engineering Leadership
Welcome to another episode of CoderLegion Developer Stories!
In this episode, Tom Smith sits down with Mike Dabydeen, an engineering leader and technology educator from Toronto,...
Developer Stories: Mike Dabydeen on Rust, AI & Engineering Leadership
Welcome to another episode of CoderLegion Developer Stories!
In this episode, Tom Smith sits down with Mike Dabydeen, an engineering leader and technology educator from Toronto,...
Internet access has become an essential part of everyday life. People use it for remote work, online education, entertainment, communication, travel planning, and managing personal responsibilities. However, traditional internet plans are not always ...
HTTP is something I interact with every single day, whether I am fetching data on the frontend or building backend APIs. But for a long time, if you had asked me how it actually worked under the hood, I wouldn't have had a good answer. I always treat...
Building an IPTV player for the web is an interesting frontend engineering project because it sits at the intersection of React development, HTML5 video, HTTP streaming, playlist management, browser APIs, and user experience.
At first glance, an IPT...
From Biology to Computer Science — Fahad Khalid’s Developer Journey
> Real developers. Real journeys. Real lessons.
>
> In this Developer Story, Fahad Khalid shares how a student who started with Biology found his way into Computer Science, gradual...
It's been a while since I last posted here life, work, and about a dozen half-finished drafts got in the way. But I'm back, and this time I have something worth sharing.
If you know me, you know I'm a cybersecurity person at heart, so Linux was nev...
Mantra Timer is a minimalist and privacy first timer built specifically for practitioners of mantra based meditation techniques like Transcendental Meditation. If you just want a clean and distraction free tool for your daily sits, this app is exactl...
Hey guys ;
!Hello gifhttps://media1.tenor.com/m/TLZk5IxJd6wAAAAd/wave-joe-goldberg.gif
So, as the title says, I'm new here. So in short, who am I and what can I share with you?
My name is Nicholas, I'm from Ukraine and I'm 20 years old. I'm also a ...
Developer Spotlight: Steve Fenton — His Developer Journey
Real developers. Real journeys. Real conversations. In this Developer Spotlight, Tom Smith sits down with Steve Fenton for a relaxed conversation about his journey in software development, h...
I recently needed something small: a POST /api/contact endpoint for my portfolio site at https://www.isaiah.name.ng that takes a name, email, and message, validates it, and emails it to me. The kind of thing you'd normally knock out without thinking ...
Introduction
During my M.Tech in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence at IIT Bhilai 2021–2023, I conducted thesis research on multivariate time-series anomaly detection and GPU acceleration using industrial process signals.
My thesis, titled “...
Since development of unity access has gone so well, I have been able to have most of the basic features built. This means that I was able to begin testing it to see if it would be viable to use in the long run.
I did this by building a basic first p...
Pytml is a lightweight ~15KB JavaScript library that acts as a bridge between Python and HTML via WebAssembly. It allows developers to embed and execute Python code directly in HTML pages using a single tag — no server, no complex JavaScript, no set...
Hi everyone,
I wanted to share a project I've been working on to solve my own daily workflow frustration: SMS AI SMS AI1.
The goal was to build a highly responsive, unified three-pane workspace where you can handle complex code generation, live we...
Building Zero-Cost Multi-Agent AI Orchestrators & Local Assistants: My Journey with SwarmForge and O.D.I.N.
By Kxrnhttps://kxrn.is-a.dev/
As a software developer and music producer, my daily workflow is a chaotic symphony of IDEs, digital audio wo...
“Make it work offline” often turns into a storage task: serialize the last successful response, read it when the network fails, and move on.
That is necessary, but it is not the hard part.
The hard part is deciding what the stored response means ac...
How I Built a Digital Invitation Platform with Next.js, Supabase, and Vercel
I wanted to build a small product that solved a problem people actually have, rather than another project that would only live in a GitHub repository.
That idea eventuall...
I didn't set out to write a tutorial. This is closer to a log of what happened when I tried to wire a locally-hosted Qwen model into Claude's third-party inference gateway, and the things that quietly broke before it worked.
Why bother with a local ...