As the Founder of ReThynk AI, I’ll say something that many people won’t like:
Most AI output looks fine.
And that is exactly why it fails.
Because “fine” is visually convincing.
But production doesn’t reward convincing.
Production rewards correct, ...
As the Founder of ReThynk AI, I’ve seen this pattern again and again:
When I use AI for tasks, I get speed.
When I use AI for systems, I get leverage.
And leverage is what creates impact.
From Tasks to Systems: The Only Way AI Creates Real Leverag...
As the Founder of ReThynk AI, I keep seeing the same mistake across teams and communities:
People think the next step is more AI tools.
But most teams don’t have a tool problem.
They have an interface problem.
Busy Teams Don’t Need More AI: They N...
As the Founder of ReThynk AI, and someone who builds and writes in public, I’ve learned one truth the hard way:
AI doesn’t make me productive.
AI makes me operational.
That’s a very different thing.
This article is about the shift from “using AI s...
As the Founder of ReThynk AI, I’ve noticed a pattern in almost every AI conversation:
Most developers are using AI like autocomplete.
But the real advantage begins when I treat AI like a reasoning layer.
That shift changes everything.
AI Autocompl...
For decades, software development followed a stable pattern.
You wrote code.
You committed it.
You deployed it.
And that code stayed largely unchanged until a human decided otherwise.
That model is quietly breaking.
Not because developers are writ...
Prompt engineering is not dead.
But prompt engineering alone is no longer enough.
Because the real gap in 2025 isn’t “How do I ask the AI better questions?”
The real gap is:
How do I build a system where AI consistently delivers quality across peop...
For most people, AI still lives in a familiar role.
It assists.
It suggests.
It responds when asked.
That mental model is already outdated.
The next meaningful shift in AI won’t be about better answers or faster responses. It will be about AI movi...
There’s a quiet frustration I hear repeatedly from developers.
They use generative AI every day.
They save time.
They ship faster.
Yet something still feels off.
The issue isn’t that developers don’t know how to use AI.
It’s that most are using it...
There’s a familiar story playing out across the AI startup world.
A founder builds something technically impressive.
The model works.
The demo looks sharp.
Early users are intrigued.
And then… nothing scales.
Not because the product isn’t good. Bu...
For a while, prompt engineering felt like a superpower.
The right phrasing could unlock better reasoning.
A clever structure could dramatically improve output.
People built entire workflows around “perfect prompts.”
That phase is ending.
Not becau...
For the last few years, the AI industry has been fixated on scale.
Bigger models.
More parameters.
Longer context windows.
That focus made sense, for a while.
But after working with AI systems across real products, teams, and day-to-day business w...
In a world where AI evolves every few months, most founders keep changing direction.
New models appear.
New hype cycles begin.
New opportunities promise faster growth.
And slowly, without realising it, many founders lose something far more importan...
For a long time, books were seen as the end product.
You wrote a book.
You published it.
You moved on to the next one.
But in the digital era, I learned something far more powerful:
A book is not a product.
A book is a leverage engine.
What chang...
Virality is seductive.
A spike in views.
A surge of followers.
A burst of attention.
A moment of validation.
I’ve seen it up close. And I’ve intentionally walked away from chasing it.
Not because virality is bad. But because virality optimises for...
In the early days of generative AI, prompts felt like magic.
Type a few lines.
Get instant output.
Feel powerful.
But over time, I realised something important:
Prompts don’t build businesses. Products do.
The real transformation in my journey di...
The pace of change today isn’t just fast. It’s relentless.
New tools every week.
New narratives every month.
New “experts” every day.
New skills are becoming obsolete before people finish learning them.
In this environment, relevance is no longer a...
For the past 20 years, founders were trained to believe one core lesson:
“Great companies are built by building great products.”
But the AI era has quietly rewritten this rule.
You can build a product in days.
You can launch in a week.
You can sca...
Most developers today are trying to “learn AI” by:
studying model architectures
reading about transformers
memorizing LLM terminology
experimenting with toy apps
playing with agent frameworks
None of this is wrong. But none of this is what actu...
AI tools today are incredible at:
generating
analyzing
predicting
summarizing
automating
optimizing
But after building with AI across multiple brands, systems, and workflows, I’ve realized something critical:
Most AI tools are missing the mos...