Posts by Jaideep Parashar

@Jaideep Parashar

Jaideep Parashar

AI I Published 25000 Prompts I Researcher I Author I Keynote Speaker I Director ...
Global rethynkai.com Joined December 2025
8.8k Points • 546 Badges • 16 Connections • 240 Followers • 14 Following

Posts by Jaideep Parashar

Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 3 min read
For most people, productivity is about doing more tasks in less time. For me, productivity is about something very different: How one person’s effort can create results at a global scale. That shift, from personal efficiency to global leverage, is...
post-cover-8341
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 3 min read
For years, the startup world has preached one mantra: “Pick a niche. Dominate the niche.” That advice made sense in a world of limited reach, slow distribution, and high production cost. But AI has changed the math. In the AI era, the biggest win...
post-cover-8310
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Most people use AI as a tool. I chose to build an ecosystem. Not one product. Not one workflow. Not one automation. But a connected intelligence layer that runs across multiple brands, platforms, audiences, and business models. This shift from to...
post-cover-8274
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 3 min read
People often ask me a simple question: “What AI tools do you actually use to run your company?” And my answer usually surprises them. I don’t run my company on “tools.” I run it on a stacked system of intelligence. Because individual AI tools cre...
post-cover-8241
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 4 min read
If I were starting from zero today, new ideas, new markets, new AI products, I wouldn’t follow the same playbook most founders are using right now. Not because they’re wrong. But because the rules of building with AI have already changed, and many p...
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 4 min read
In 2025, speed is not a luxury. It’s the minimum requirement. AI has collapsed the cost and time of building so dramatically that the real race is no longer about who builds better; it’s about who learns faster. That’s why I follow a strict 7-day M...
post-cover-8186
Jaideep Parashar • • in Articles • 1 min read
Hey Coder Legion community, I’m Jaideep Parashar, author of 40+ books on Artificial Intelligence, certified Quality Champion, founder of ReThynk AI, and someone obsessed with building a future where AI isn’t just hype, it’s real, accessible, and emp...
post-cover-8148
chevron_left