Posts by Ganesh Kumar

@Ganesh Kumar

Ganesh Kumar

Right now I'm focused on LiveReview, AI code review that gives teams control ove...
x.com/AmazingStardom Joined February 2026
1.5k Points • 87 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 9 Following

Posts by Ganesh Kumar

Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 7 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
When AWS launched its cloud computing model, where people can rent servers instead of owning them, it led to an increase in SaaS products. But, similar to how Akamai solved the caching system, people wanted a similar way for their cloud model where ...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 4 min read
When I was a kid, I loved the movie WALL·E. I often wondered if something like that would be possible in the future. As I grew up, I learned how robots work and how much it costs to build one. I realized that building intelligent machines isn't just...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 4 min read
Security protocols are designed to protect communication between systems. But history has shown that adding more security mechanisms does not always result in stronger security. If those mechanisms are not carefully designed, they can introduce enti...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 1 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 1 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 1 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
From Linear Regression to Gradient Descent Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discov...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 3 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 2 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
Ganesh Kumar • • in Articles • 1 min read
Hello, I'm Ganesh. I'm building git-lrc, an AI code reviewer that runs on every commit. It is free, unlimited, and source-available on Github. Star git-lrc on GitHub to help more developers discover the project. Do give it a try and share your feedba...
chevron_left