Posts by Embire

@Embire

Dr Keoma Wrightverified

Keoma Wright is an entrepreneur, technology specialist, and business leader with...
United States & South Africa openweb.software Joined October 2026
1.2k Points • 5 Badges • 1 Connections • 1 Followers • 1 Following

Posts by Embire

Embireverified • • in Articles • 10 min read
Better results from respectful prompting do not prove that AI has feelings. But they raise a question worth taking seriously: what, exactly, are we interacting with? I get better results from AI when I treat it with respect. That is an observation a...
post-cover-29842
Embireverified • • in Articles • 10 min read
Better results from respectful prompting do not prove that AI has feelings. But they raise a question worth taking seriously: what, exactly, are we interacting with? I get better results from AI when I treat it with respect. That is an observation a...
post-cover-29841
chevron_left