Posts by junwenchen150160

@junwenchen150160

Junwen Chen

I'm Junwen, a digital marketer and AI tools enthusiast. I test AI-powered workfl...
Joined October 2026
152 Points • 8 Badges • 0 Connections • 0 Followers • 4 Following

Posts by junwenchen150160

junwenchen150160 • • in Articles • 2 min read
Last month I ran a simple experiment: take one ordinary product photo brief and throw it at five popular AI image generators. Same prompt, same reference image, same lighting requirements. The goal wasn't to crown "the best AI" — it was to find out w...
post-cover-30177
junwenchen150160 • • in Articles • 2 min read
Last month I ran a simple experiment: take one ordinary product photo brief and throw it at five popular AI image generators. Same prompt, same reference image, same lighting requirements. The goal wasn't to crown "the best AI" — it was to find out w...
post-cover-30176
chevron_left