For nearly eight years, I’ve worked as an over-the-road truck driver.
That means a normal workday can involve far more than simply driving from Point A to Point B. A commercial driver is constantly balancing Hours of Service, appointment times, dete...
Building Casefile: Sixty Seconds — From Murder-Mystery Prototype to Launch Sprint
I’ve been spending a lot of my development time lately on a new Vasken Interactive Studios project called Casefile: Sixty Seconds, and it’s finally starting to feel le...
For more than eight years, commercial trucking was my day-to-day reality.
Long hours. Appointment windows. Detention. Deadhead miles. Dispatch messages. Pay calculations. Hours-of-service limits. Trying to remember what time I arrived at a shipper w...
There’s a pattern we keep seeing across indie development and creative communities.
One person posts:
> “I have a project, but I need an artist.”
A programmer says:
> “I’m looking for a team.”
A writer is looking for something worth joining.
A ...