Posts by Kudzai

@Kudzai

Kudzai Murimi

Technical Writer and Software Engineer with 6+ years of experience creating deve...
Zimbabwe Joined September 2026
893 Points • 13 Badges • 5 Connections • 5 Followers • 10 Following

Posts by Kudzai

Kudzai • • in Articles • 2 min read
What I Benchmarked I keep seeing posts about using AI to review pull requests before they get merged. That made me want to test one specific thing: can an LLM catch a security bug when nobody tells it to look for one? So I built a benchmark cal...
post-cover-29226
Kudzai • • in Articles • 4 min read
New to Bitrise CodePush? Here's What I Wish I Knew Before Setting It Up If you've never used CodePush before, the idea sounds almost too convenient. You find a bug in a React Native app, fix the JavaScript, and instead of waiting for another App S...
post-cover-28183
Kudzai • • in Articles • 2 min read
These three get lumped together as "AI coding tools," but they're solving genuinely different problems in your workflow, inline completion, full-editor AI integration, and autonomous multi-file agentic work. Here's how they actually differ, and whic...
post-cover-27664
chevron_left